TTSA governance, leadership and accountability is constructed as follows:
- A Strategic Board has been established with representatives from each of the strategic partners. The Board determines the strategic rationale and directs the strategic vision of the Alliance. It is chaired by the CEO of Riviera Education Trust and is accountable to the Governance Board.
- Annual Action plans, with key performance indicators, are agreed for each of the operational boards.
- Funds are allocated by the Strategic Board to support the implementation of the action plans and the effective operation of the Alliance.
- The work of the Alliance school is jointly evaluated with that school using agreed qualitative measures and against key performance indicators.
- Alliance schools commit to engaging in Quality Assurance activity